Saturday, January 27, 2007

2006 Sketchbook Review

I have been inspired by Sky Cosby's post after ending a notebook, to just type out all his random notes from about a month or so, without giving much sense into what they mean. I just finished my own and I should at least say that a lot of this was written trying to figure out answers to Weffriddles, but no I won't be posting any spoilers here for people who are googling "Weffriddles Spoilers" and end up here on my blog. There are also sketchy plans for a novel I am working on, lists of things to do, band stuff, and just random thoughts. But never fear, read on, it will be ridiculous, I'm sure. Here it is, excerpts from my sketchbook at the end of 2006, each page separated by a line break:

Call Rob Abelow
Bring back Seinfeld DVD's
MOOG call.
Manchester movie stephane oil change?
2600? $400 + 1200 = 1208
Dresser of Drawers?
Copy of keys?
Braces for shelves.
Present for E, Mix CD?

RETURN SEINFELD DVD'S TODAY.
Internet is broken.
Love in America + The American Dream = Slow Piano?
A Dance Upon The Panic Floor Revamp, Ghost Town?
4 Bars riff 2, 4 bars bridge, 4 pre-gallop, 4 gallop, 2nd V - awayyyyyyy. End.
FL hospital, lawsuit?
Patrick Dunn ticket winner.
Marcel Eliot Conjurer.

L is monitor, R is speaker, Park in corner.
Oh, it's pretentious yes, but it provokes curiosity, engage people, include people, a puzzle, a game.
Broccoli Carrots Noodles.
We are apathetic and apathy is fucking pathetic.

This is the beginning of a game, a charade, in an attempt to make an impact.
You are now playing the game
(for those of you playing the other "game" my apologies for your loss, win, or even break)
Think of this game as action and not of thought.
Give them away.

Bring good into the world, stop worrying about money.
Call Dale and Dardic. Meds.
What is it going to take?
"Is that your final answer" stencil on garbage cans everywhere.
For more information about the message of hope visit www.cupofsun.com
Change that message of hope name, it's terrible.

Delegate, don't micromanage.
A story a secret a song.
The only time I use money for good is when I mark my book with a dollar bill.
Follow prospect until you hit park, then left. Zion to park.

I wouldn't take the pain away if I was given a choice
I'd let my sorrow cut a canyon for the river of joy.

Cartoon/Disney/Moving Hammocks!

Return Seinfeld DVD's TODAY!
Call nectars back.

Wobbly Barn - Up or on the rocks?
Meets a colony of moonwatchers in the future
One mans quest for control of his future
Governmental controlled science + Big pharmaceutical.
Trying to drug and barcode children based on work force/army needs.
Break down PC boundries.
Technological Terrorist.
Everyone stays indoors.

Televisions doesn't work anymore
Because the joy of false interaction that the internet provides has become too much.
No attention span.
Small rings worn on fingers that double as a mouse.
Take C.
Talladega nights, scanner darkly, proposition, inconvenient truth.
Middle sex street.

Egg and cream cheese sandwiches.
Macaroni and cheese grilled cheese sandwiches.
Tofu and egg noodles in asian garlic sauce.
$882

Mafia.
Wadsworth, Science.
Sleep Study.
Elisa, Crystal, Sky, Kelly R.
Synth, accordian, Gibson hollow body.
Washington Trip?
Messages of hope business cards.

Christmas cards.
Festival in spring.
The accident that led me to the world.
Igors Egg.
The Primate Fiasco.
Cold Duck Complex.
Nap Lajoy.
Apse.
Sean Frenette.
Chion Wolf.
Emma Weiss.
[Edit: all of the above are amazing new england musicians, check the out on myspace]

Gypsies, Tramps and Theives
Good old fashioned lover boy
Wading in the velvet sea (makes me feel things.)
Untitled 4

Natchaug Job
Posters
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
The consequence of apricots
Never off or even palidrome
Big Mac-abelli's canon explosion.
Not gunna let you down this time.
Chocolate and cereal.
Print mailing list.

I want to show you
god is love.

He said:
"You are my windy streets, you are my bright blue kite"
Lets fly away today.

I'm living on a floating dream
that's been had by thousands before me
why won't I concede?
I don't really have a choice.

I'm living on borrowed money and lost time
dead end highway nursery rhymes
by the tip of the wick
by the slip of your tunge
all my buttons come undone

Snuggle-side bombers
Snuggle bunches of oats
Snuggles: a game of world domination
Trivial Pursnuggles
Shoots and Snuggles
Battlesnuggles
Genital Snuggles
The industrial Snugglution
elimenope
eponemilie
men w/o hats - antarctic.

Bill is awoken in the middle of the night angrily
the goes back to sleep a few minutes later peacefully
that same night Joe wakes up happily
but a few minutes later is quite angry.
what is going on?

Five plus five plus four plus four plus three plus three plus two plus one.
Pool dragon mush.
Rent check oil check belts.

A shower in the dark
too much pepper in the soup
full stop.

Nooner
Put your hand to the plow and don't look back until you reach the kingdom of heaven.

He did this.

Wilco - Hummingbird off "A ghost is born"
Phish - Birds of a feather off "Story of a ghost"
Bird Ghost double themed mix.
End of the world mix.
Theremin
Umass Lowell
Noho?
MP3
9 inch fingernails?

Adult Unit?
Shane, Brendan, Class hours?
Homegrown Music
Tell Christian Flynn to go fuck himself.
Tony's Pizza
Bad thursday.
Eugenics actually are bad for breeding the perfect soldier/army.
Cross-bred humans would actually live and fight longer.

Dance with god
Guidance thing for mom.

Dissociative.
Staying on task.
April Vacation
Position could end.
Call Squirrel.
Takes things apart.
Large Ballroom
45 minute set
Union

I will not sit around
waiting to die.

2 comments:

sky said...

nice work, glad to have inspired you.

so... when will you be here?

Sky Cosby said...

we're some prolific motherfuckers, eh?