Everyone's just trying to please us
trying to make us open our eyes
some give us free advice
others sell Jesus Christ
some people pay for their salvation their whole lives
and never receive a sweet reprieve
or even pennies for their eyes
I don't believe in true intentions,
so don't tell me you're just curious
beneath the face
of all we fail to mention
we curse the heavens
furious
I'm in love with the morning sun
and all the passing trains
and you are just another snowflake
different and the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"I'm in love with the morning sun
and all the passing trains
and you are just another snowflake
different and the same."
this is another reason. your poems always make me feel.
I think you are officially my favorite poet.
As silly as it may sound, I really enjoyed the last bit
"I'm in love with the morning sun
and all the passing trains
and you are just another snowflake
different and the same."
hahaha and apparently the other person who commented liked it too.
Hm, my comment posted strange...
Post a Comment