Deep in the city where everyone has the right of way,
I sleep with my demon who summons the rain.
I meet with my angel in her secret chamber.
Safe from the lightning, (a crooked icicle
bending away from a slice of cold sun)
I feel my body melting, helpless and solemn.
Awake in the darkness, sweat is dripping down my forehead,
dreams that haunted me are now forcing their way out,
and somewhere in the lucid fluid of my bodies inertia
there is a true pulse in sonic wavelengths sweeping
up the pieces of my history. Which I have shattered with
my own hands, which I have left to be judged by god only,
my memories are nothing but gathered dust on venetian blinds
each day I alter each way my synapses fire in the range of
my brain, which is tired of being in control,
but my heart refuses to stop.
My mind refuses to let go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment